Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baptism



Hey, check me out, a mid-month blog update. It was a special event and deserves a special update. Sarah and Emily turned 8 years old and chose to be baptized. They were both very excited about being baptized. Tim baptized Sarah and then Emily and my Dad confirmed them both. It was a wonderful day. I barely finished Emily's dress in time, those darn zippers. I included a few pictures I took of the girls in their white dresses. We are so thankful for the gospel and for the girl's desire to choose the right.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Those girls are so sweet and so are the pictures. You are so talented. The older they get, the more different they look- I remember when they were little I thought I'd never be able to tell them apart! Wish we could have been there, but looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jana said...

Your girls are gorgeous! It's so nice to be in touch again. Feel free to visit my blog: garyandjana.blogspot.com and see my cute little family! Of course, you'll meet them in person in October. Are you bringing your family? Can't wait to see you!